Builder: Hattaras, North Carolina – USA, 1988
Remodeled: Guayaquil – Ecuador, 2010
Maximum Velocity: 12 Knots
Engines: 2- Detroit Diesel 8V71
Length Over All (LOA): 17.67 meters (54.4 feet)
Beam (width): 4.57 meters (14.9 feet)
Weight: 30 tons
Passenger Capacity: 16
Crew: 4 plus Naturalist Guide
Social Areas: Air – conditioned inside dining lounge.
Bow and upper sun deck
Restrooms: 2 male – female restrooms
Daily excursions on board include the following services:
- Land transportation from the main public dock of Puerto Ayora to Itabaca Channel. Schedule varies according to the established itinerary.
- Bilingual naturalist guide (Spanish – English) authorized by the Galapagos National Park.
- Towels and snorkeling equipment: masks, snorkels and fins (wetsuits aren’t included).
- Snacks, lunch, and non alcoholic beverages (water, juice, coffee, tea).
- Any type of alcoholic or sparkling beverages. You will be able to buy certain alcoholic beverages and coke or sprite in our onboard bar.
Download PDF file
The bow sun deck
Main air-conditioned dining saloon
Upper sun deck and captains bridge
The yatch´s dingy
The stern of the yatch:
(entrance to restrooms plus onboard desalination plant)
Main air-conditioned saloon
Telf. 593 9 99803147
Ecuador – Galapagos Islands
Puerto Ayora, Avenida Baltra